Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What's New

 We are now back in Washington. Nate got a temporary job so he has that for 3-4 months while he looks for a career job. Also this week I am attempting to start potty training Paige. It has not been fun. I am trying to be as patient as possible and I am really hoping it starts clicking soon. There have been times that I feel like she should just stay in diapers so I don't have to do this but I know one day it will all be worth it. So there is a short update what we are doing right now but here are a few photos of our last few days in Firth.

We went to a baseball game in Idaho Falls with Derek and Amy and Charlotte and Juliette. It was a lot of fun and we even enjoyed some cotton candy. Paige would take the smallest bites and everyone else got maybe one or two bites and Charlotte and I finished off the rest. :)
 One day we went up to Rigby and saw Erika and where she is will be moving to and while we were there we stopped to see Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's grave site.
 We did a few projects outside for my parents while we were there and Paige loved to play in the water and just be outside with us. She loved to dig in the dirt and then wash her shovel off in the hose water. One day she was being silly and found a dandelion and would put it in the water and drink the water off the dandelion.

No comments:

Post a Comment