We are loving our little BB (baby Baylor)! The month of November flew by and she is already one month old. It seems like she has been with us much longer and we are loving every minute of it except maybe the lack of sleep. :)
Baylor is such a good baby and here is what she is up to at one month:
- She is a really smiley baby especially in the mornings and when she is falling asleep. The older she gets the more she smiles at you which we all love so much.
- She is finally starting to like the binky which is wonderful.
- She is content but a grunter which is hard to sleep through.
- She likes her hand in fists and has started to suck on them more.
- She LOVES the shower even just the sound of it will instantly make her completely calm.
- When she is awake she is very alert and will study whoever is talking to her. She especially loves Paige when she talks to her.
- She is very wiggly and loves to kick her legs.
- She loves to be naked and to have her diaper changed. She doesn't mind having a dirty diaper but is happy when you change her.
- She likes to stare at you with her head way back when you are burping her.
And here are a few more photos of the cutest one month old.
I know it's blurry but I love it when she does this open mouth smile and her eyes squint because she is smiling so big.
The alert stare when she is studying you.
Paige loves it when her pants have something on the bum. It is so cute on little babies!
We love you so much Baylor and you fit into our family perfectly!