Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Covington Days

 Last Saturday was Covington Days and since Nate had to work Paige and I went to the parade together. It was a lot of fun and Paige was so cute. We both had our own chairs. I got Paige a small Cinderella camping chair at a yard sale and she absolutely loves it. I brought a backpack of snacks and it a good thing I had it so that we could fill it with candy.

Waiting for the parade to start.
 Matching shoes. We found both of these at thrift stores and probably cost together about 5 dollars. 
 When Paige first saw this float she said it was a temple. I guess it kind of looks that one. She had so much fun and did a really good job at waving at everyone and gathering up her candy.
 Her candy stash.
Here are a few random pictures- we have enjoyed the warm weather and time with family and friends. 
Paige and Brett got to go swimming with Nona one evening.
Daddy and Paige did sidewalk chalk one evening when I was gone. Nate drew while Paige told him what to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment