Sunday, July 22, 2012
- Loves to grab things especially fingers and her own toes
- Starting to put things in her mouth and loves to suck on her fingers; she even sucked on her big toe once
- Grabs and holds onto things with her toes/feet
- Still loves to stand and bath time
- Holds her bottle on her own
- Very smiley
- Doesn't like to be alone; she loves people and interaction
- Loves being outside
Monday, July 9, 2012
Nate and I went down to Firth for the Fourth of July and enjoyed time with family, lighting fireworks, and eating some yummy food.
All dressed up for America's birthday.
We enjoyed the beautiful weather and played some outside games and enjoyed time together.
My parent's neighbors let their cows eat the grass in our pasture and they came and got them. Nate got to experience the stubbornness of cows and almost got run over so he decided to hold the gate open and hide behind the safety of the gate. He was pretty scared.
We had a barbecue and enjoyed some yummy "flag" cake.
Then it was time for the firework fun!
The girls had fun with some pop its.
We had a lot of fun with the smoke bombs.
We had a couple of tank wars (a very miniature version of the Smith tank wars).
Paige loved all the pretty colors of the fireworks and did really good with all the loud noises. She is definitely a Smith and loves the 4th. I love the look in her eyes in this picture.
Also Nate got some new sunglasses and Paige loved them.