Friday, July 18, 2014

TGIFF

This week I decided to feature a pretty amazing family:

Scott, Anna, Peyton, Mikey, and Brett
I am so glad that I get to call them all family. I love living close to them and that we can stop by unannounced and just visit. Scott always has something funny to say, is fun to talk with, is very dependable and nice, and just a good guy. Anna is a sister to me. We can talk about anything and she is the sweetest most kind person you will ever meet. Peyton will always hold a special place in my heart. The first time I met him he had just gotten glasses and asked if I liked them. He is so sweet and innocent. He is always willing to give me a hug and gives them without being asked. Mikey is smart and sensitive and always has a joke or something to tell you about what he read. Brett is sporty and active and is the best playmate for Paige. I love it when he comes over because they he entertains Paige. They don't always get along but they will always be good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment