Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Past Week

 We have this big bag of dum-dums from when I attempted to potty train Paige. Yes I say attempted because I gave up and decided to wait a little longer until she is more ready. The kids have loved all the suckers. Paige and Brett have always seemed to have a sucker in hand this past week when he is over to play. One day they came in and I hear Anna and Margaret laughing so I go and look and Paige has this sucker hanging in her hair and she didn't even know it was there. So I took her picture and showed her and then she was super concerned until we got it out. It was pretty funny.
Then Sunday I decided that Paige and I could match for church. She looked so cute in her outfit so we had a mini photo shoot.
 Today Anna invited Paige and I to go to a little concert in downtown Kent that is right by a splash park. So we packed a lunch and enjoyed listening and eating and then the kids got in their swimsuits and enjoyed the water. 
 Paige was having so much fun chasing and following Brett until she looked to see where we were sitting but Anna and I had moved closer to the water to watch the kids and she couldn't find us so she started crying and was pretty scared. Anna eventually got her over to the water and then a boy ran into her and so it was back to my lap. 
 I eventually got her back in the water and just had her stay on the outside and splash with her feet. She loved it and enjoyed stomping and jumping. It was a lot of fun and a nice little outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment