Friday, July 25, 2014

TGIFF

I decided to feature an amazing friend this week:

Judy Hovis
Judy joined our group of friends a little later in our school life and she is one amazing friend. She is always so beautiful. She is a gorgeous dancer and has such grace. I do love that she can be silly and clumsy at times which makes her a little more human. :) She is so easy to talk with and she married an amazing guy who is super nice and very friendly and also easy to talk to. They have two cute boys and I want to wish them luck on their new adventures since Chris just graduated college and they will be moving onto the next chapter of their lives. I am also very grateful for Judy because she has always been there for me and even watched Paige once a week when we were in college when Nate and I had an overlapping class. I am very grateful for my friendship with Judy that will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment