Friday, July 11, 2014

TGIFF

This week I decided to do my feature on my other mother growing up.

Shelley Killpack

Shelley was the mom of my best friend and my next door neighbor. I spent many hours playing in her yard and at her home. She was always more than happy to let me come over and spend time in her home. I also went on many weekend vacations with her family which were always so much fun and I have so many good memories from all the times I spent with her and her family. She was also one of my Young Women leaders and was an amazing one. I am so grateful for all that she has taught me. She is such an amazing example of being a wife and mother and has taught me to be a better person. I am very grateful for the influence she has had on me and she will always be a great friend to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment