Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Easter Dresses

This year with it being McCall's first Easter, I decided to get the girl's new Easter dresses. There is such a range in their sizes, it is hard to get matching ones so I went with a color theme and got dresses that they would love instead. We had had lots of rainy Sundays but we finally had a sunny one to have a little photo shoot of our cute girls in their cute dresses.

I love the dress I found for Paige and I would totally wear a dress like this and Paige loves it too. She is getting so grown up and is such a beautiful person, inside and out. She is an amazing big sister and is so kind. I just love this firstborn daughter of mine!
Of course I had to get Baylor a sparkly dress that she can twirl in. She is such a fun little girl who always has a twinkle in her eye along with a little mischievousness. She has grown so much in her role as big sister and just in general. I can't believe she will be in kindergarten in the fall! I love my cute middle daughter so much!
There are so many cute baby clothes that I just want to buy them all but when I found this blue one, I knew it was the perfect one for McCall. She has brought so much joy and completeness to our family. She is so loved by everyone around her and is just the cutest little thing. I sure love this little baby of our family!
Oh those little lips and pig tails!!!
Oh my heart!!! So much love and joy in this picture. I love my girls so much and I am so grateful that I get to be their mom! They are all little miracles that give me such purpose. Sometimes I just watch them together and I get tears in my eyes and my heart swells with gratitude. I can't believe they are mine and I'm so happy that they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment