Thursday, May 5, 2022

Letter M

I have come to realize that doing 4 days a week of preschool activities is the usual for our life right now. There always seems to be one day a week that is super busy and we just don't get around to it. I enjoy the time and activities that we do and I know Baylor loves them and I hope these letters and sounds will slowing stick in her mind.

For our letter M week, we started as usual with tracing the uppercase and lowercase letter M.
Then for her craft the first day she made a cute M mouse.
The next day was our mitten day. She first did a mitten craft and traced her hands and then decorated the mittens. I forgot to get an end picture but she had LOTS of fun with the stickers. It was like an explosion of stickers on her paper and then she glued cotton balls on the bottom of the mittens.
Then she did a letter matching activity with mittens. There was the uppercase letter on one mitten and on the other mittens were lowercase and she had to match them all up. She did very well and wasn't sure about just a few.
Our third day we started off with marble painting.
Then we did a M&M math activity with counting the different colors and of course eating them.
Friday was a busy day for me but Paige saw that I had a monster craft activity on my list and she helped Baylor create this monster for our last day. She is a great big sister and Baylor always loves to craft with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment