Monday, June 19, 2023

Soos Creek Botanical Garden

We have had rainy weekends which is always kind of disappointing for me when it gets to be summer months because weekends is when I love to go on adventures with my little family. Saturday morning was another one of those rainy days and I was doing house cleaning and just itching to get out of the house. After lunch, the rain stopped and it looked like it wouldn't rain for the rest of the day and even though it was still cool outside, I made a quick decision to go to Soos Creek Botanical Garden. It is a place that I love to go to at least once a year and I knew that at this time the roses would be in bloom. I'm so glad that I did! It was my favorite part of the day and put me in such a better mood for the rest of the day. The girls were happy to walk, explore, smell flowers, and just be together. It was a wonderful outing with my sweet family and as always the garden was beautiful!
We are so grateful for these sweet girls in our lives!
So many gorgeous flowers!!!
Found a slug that Baylor wanted to bring home...

No comments:

Post a Comment