Thursday, August 30, 2018

Wild Waves

 We got free tickets through the reading program at the library to go to Wild Waves and so we went there for our big last hurrah of summer. It was a more overcast day but was perfect. It wasn't too hot for walking around and there wasn't quite as many people.

We did the rides first and Baylor even got to go on her first carousel. 
Baylor enjoyed a lot of dad time today while Paige and I went on a lot of the rides. She was a trooper and loved being outside all day.
Paige enjoyed some rides by herself, some with mom, and the spinning ones with dad.
I have one silly husband!
I love this picture of Paige and I. She wanted to hold my hand and we are looking at each other just enjoying each other and the ride. I love my little girl and wish she would stay little forever. Why do they grow up so fast?
 This roller coaster was pretty fun and way more jerky than I thought it would be.
 Paige went on a few more ride by herself while I went on some of the big roller coasters. It was super fun but the next few days I was pretty sore. I guess I'm not as young and agile as I used to be. :)
 We then went to the car to eat our packed lunch and when we went back into the park, Paige and I got our swim suits on to enjoy a few of the water rides.

We first went down one of the open water slides first on a tube together. Paige loved it! We went on it a couple of times and this was Paige's favorite ride of the day and it was a bonus that the water for it was warm.
We also went on the lazy river once which would have been a little better if the water were warmer. If I had lots of money I would totally have a lazy river throughout my yard.
 They have a really cool splash pad for kids but the water was freezing cold so we didn't last long there. Paige jumped over a few waves in the wave pool before we ended our fun day.
I can't believe that summer is over and we are starting school. Time is flying by and I wish it would slow down. I just want to soak up all these times with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment