Friday, March 28, 2014

TGIFF

Today's Friday Feature  is someone who had a birthday this week so I thought it would be perfect timing to post about her. 

Margaret Smith or Nona

Margaret is the best mother-in-law a person could ask for. She is very caring, loving, and genuinely kind. I am very grateful to her for raising such an amazing son and being an incredible example to him of what a mother is. I am very grateful to be a Smith and that I get to be a part of such an amazing family. She is an amazing mother and grandmother. I am so grateful that my children get to have a grandma like her. She is creative and always has such good ideas. She can talk to anyone and can always get to know everyone's stories through simple conversation and letting them feel comfortable. I am very grateful for this amazing women's influence in my life and that I get to learn from her all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment