Friday, March 21, 2014

TGIFF

Nate and I were talking last night and he had this really good idea. We talked about how most people like to be complimented and told what they mean to someone. His idea was that I feature someone important in my life and why they are important to me once a week on my blog. We then talked about what I should call this weekly update and thus the title of this post. I know you are thinking that I made a typo and added an extra F but it stands for Thank Goodness It's Feature Friday. I got the idea of calling the title something to do with TGIF because growing up I watched TGIF and loved shows like Boys Meet World. I looked forward to Friday every day and most adults always look forward to Friday. So the connection is that the people that I feature are people that I look forward to being with and thus the name. There is the background and now here is my first TGIFF blog post.

Of course I had to choose the person who gave me this idea and who is super duper important to me- Nate.
He truly is perfect for me. He makes me smile and laugh everyday. He is the best daddy to Paige. He is constantly making her laugh and smile and Paige has become such a tease because of her daddy. He is my rock. Whenever I am having a hard time with something he always knows what to say. He is very helpful and is willing to help me in whatever I am doing. I am so grateful that we found each other and that we have each other forever. I cannot imagine myself being with anyone else and I am very grateful he picked me. I love our late night talks. I just love spending time with him and I am very grateful that I have eternity to spend time with him. He is definitely worth featuring on my blog because he is so important to me and will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment