Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

 I can't believe that my little baby is 2! Time flies when you're having fun. She is such a joy in Nate and I's lives and she means more than anything to us. Paige talks a lot and speaks very well for how young she is. Strangers wouldn't know this because she is very shy. She loves to be outside and play with her cousins. She is all girl- loves pink, necklaces, Minnie Mouse, princesses, baby dolls and Barbies. She also loves to color and look at books. She will repeat the night prayer when she wants to but won't do it at any other time. She eats pretty good and right now her favorites are cheese, hot dogs, yogurt, applesauce, spaghetti, any dinner that involves cheese or is dipped in Ranch, and anything sweet. She is very busy and loves to tease. She is so much fun and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent her to me and that I get to be her mama.

Our cute two year old.
We had a Minnie Mouse birthday party and it was so much fun to plan. When she got up in the morning she had two balloons to enjoy- one with Minnie Mouse on it and the other with princesses on it. She absolutely loved them! 

While Paige was taking her nap Nate and I decorated her birthday cake. I had this idea in my head of how to do the cake and was afraid it was not going to turn out very good but Nate and I make a great team. The cake turned out so cute and I was very impressed with how good it looked.
Anna and Scott and their family came over for the party and after dinner we played pin the bow on Minnie. 

 Everyone got a bow to color and write their name on.
Cheese ball!
 When everyone was coming over to play the game Paige went over with her bow and put it exactly where it was suppose to go but once we got started and she saw me with the tie over my eyes she wanted nothing to do with it. She was scared of the tie so everyone else went and she just watched. When it was her turn I had to hold her and do it for her.
 Paige got spoiled (or according to my mom- not spoiled just loved lots). She got so many presents and loved every single one of them. Every present she opened she would say open it. She did pretty good at ripping the paper and I just helped her when she asked.
She was very excited about her new Minnie Mouse that she got from Anna and Scott. This picture is Paige making Minnie dance. 
 She was also very excited about getting a new baby doll. She loves holding it and feeding her the bottle. We asked her what her baby's name was and she said baby doll. It is so sweet to she her being so nurturing and loving.
 Paige seeing her cake for the first time. She loved it!
 Paige was not impressed with the candles and I blew them out for her. She loved the cake and for breakfast this morning and for lunch when we ask her what she wants to eat she says Minnie cake.
 Paige with all her presents. She is definitely loved by all her family.
 Happy Birthday little one! I love you with my all heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment