Friday, March 21, 2014

Nate's First Blog Post.

Yes its true I, Nate, hacked into Bethany's blog without her knowledge. I thought that it would be a good idea to also have her featured in the first TGIFF (see post below if you are confused). So here it goes...

BETHANY SUE SMITH

Many of you I'm sure know Bethany and would say that she is a loving and caring individual. I can honestly say that she is the best mother and wife that anyone could ask for. I met her while we were both attending school at BYU-Idaho and early into our dating relationship I knew that I wanted to marry her because of the qualities she has. Not only is she awesome and cute but she can cook too! I love seeing her as a mother and teaching Paige how to be a good girl. I love being able to wake up next to her and falling asleep next to her everyday. She is funny, smart, and talented.
 I love her.

P.S. - Bethany, if you dont want me to post again on your blog you might want to change your password.

No comments:

Post a Comment