Friday, February 18, 2022

Letter E

Monday we didn't have preschool because it was Valentine's Day so we started with our letter E week on Tuesday and started with uppercase and lowercase E tracing.
Then for the craft she created an egg out of the lowercase letter e. She colored the inside of the e with a yellow marker and then glued on cotton balls for the white of the egg. She then wanted to add all sorts of color and designs to her artwork.
Wednesday she created an eye spy wand. She drew an eye on a notecard and cut it out and then I taped it on a popsicle stick and we took turns playing I-spy with it. 
We talked about how eye and ear start with the letter e and went on a walk and we used our eyes and she told me what she could see and she even took her own camera and took pictures of everything we saw. I also asked her to use her ears and tell me what she could hear. 
Thursday our activity was dyeing some eggs- we did pink and blue and she enjoyed helping but did not want to get her hands in the dye which is weird for the girl that is always drawing on her hands. 
What a little cutie!
Then Friday our craft for the day was an elephant craft. I cut out the big circle and the eye holes. I drew the ears for her and then had her cut them out and had her cut out the trunk. I helped her fold the trunk and then she colored the ears and added eye lashes and hair to her elephant mask. 
Then when we were done she wanted to pup on a puppet show for me to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment