Friday, February 4, 2022

Letter B

 It was Baylor's favorite letter for last week- the letter B. We did lots of fun crafts and were able to even play outside one day with it being somewhat nice outside. I am SO ready for nicer weather!

We started Monday off with uppercase and lowercase letter B tracing.
Then Baylor made a butterfly suncatcher. I drew and cut out the butterfly and then she colored it and then I used contact paper one one side where she was able to stick tissue paper to and then put more contact paper on the other side to seal it all together. It looked so pretty in the window.
Tuesday we started off with a bear craft. I cut out the different pieces and then she glued them all together and drew on the face and glued on some googly eyes.
Then she glued buttons on the lowercase b.
Then we used beads to do some math and counting. I had some addition problems and would ask her what the first number was and she would count out that many beads and then I would ask her what the second number was and she would count out that many beads. Then she would count them all together to get the answer and then I had her write the answer down on the paper. She did awesome. I was afraid she would get bored but she stuck with it and had fun counting the beads.
Wednesday she started off making a handprint and footprint bat. She traced her hands and one foot and I cut them out and then she helped me tape the pieces together and then she colored it. 
Then she played in a bean sensory bowl. I put bugs, buttons, and beads in the beans and she had to find all the different things in the beans. She liked to used tongs to pick up the different things and some measuring cups to help move the beans around. 
Thursday we started off with her coloring her own body. She was very detailed with her coloring at first and then got a little overwhelmed with how much coloring she had and decided her shirt and pants should have stripes to make to go faster but it sure turned out cute.
Then to end our week she got to ride her bike
And blow bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment