Sunday, April 17, 2016

Letter B

 This week we did activities/crafts that had to do with the letter B. We had lots of fun and she got the B sound down really good this week and would tell me words that started with B by the sound.

Monday- she covered the uppercase and lowercase B with buttons.
Then we took the buttons off and she stamped the circles with a blue dot marker and she did a bit of coloring.
 Then she made a hand print bat. I traced her hands and one foot and cut them out and taped them together. She added the eyes, nose, and mouth (in the mouth is teeth and a tongue).
 Tuesday- she found all the Bs in the little corner puzzle and drew uppercase and lowercase Bs.
 She also made a bear out of the uppercase B. She helped cut out some of the circles and helped glue all the pieces together.
 Wednesday she made a butterfly out of the letter B. I used two pieces of contact paper and she stuck pieces of tissue paper to one sticky side before I put the other one of top.
 Then for part of our lunch we made a blueberry and banana smoothie that we shared.
 Then for a little bit we went outside and blew bubbles.
 Thursday I traced her body on a big piece of paper and then she had lots of fun decorating it and making it all pretty.
 I didn't do a very good job tracing her but she had lots of fun doing it.
 The Friday she painted with balloons.
I love doing these activities with Paige and I love that it encourages me to teach her, spend more quality time with her, and just have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment