Friday, October 10, 2014

TGIFF

This week's feature is great timing cuz yesterday was his birthday:
Karlton and Michelle Peterson
Karlton is my favorite little brother which is because is is my only little brother. :) His main goal in life growing up was to be taller than me and he succeeded in that one. Growing up we were either the best of friend or the worst of enemies. I guess that is what happens when you are next to each in the sibling chain. He is all grown up now and has become an awesome young man. He is so easy to talk to, laughs easily, and is fun to be around. He has now been married for a year to his beautiful wife Michelle and can I say they are a perfect match. They are both quirky and fit together like a glove. They can be goofy and fun together. I am so grateful that I get to call them family.

No comments:

Post a Comment