Friday, October 3, 2014

TGIFF

Sorry I haven't done this in quite awhile. Last Friday we were traveling most of the day and the weeks before that I am just forgetful. So this week's feature is:

Robert, Christy, Matt, and Lylia Poleteno

I love spending time with all of them. Robert and Christy are so easy to talk to and are always so loving and friendly. I always enjoy being with them. We hadn't seen them since Paige was a newborn and they recently moved back to the Northwest from Hawaii and we got to see them for a little more and are looking forward to spending more time with them. I have only spent time with Matt a handful of times but it is always great to be with him. He is such a great young man and is so kind. Lylia is such a sweet girl. She is so creative and so easy to talk to. The first time I met her she was not shy at all about me being her new aunt but was willing to talk with me which I loved. I am so grateful that I get to be their family!

No comments:

Post a Comment