Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Photo Shoot and A Walk

 We had another beautiful fall day today so for our Halloween activities for today we did an autumn photo shoot and went on an evening walk to look at neighborhood jack-o-lanterns.

I think that there were many cute photos that we took this October that would work for this fall photo shoot but here are the ones we took today.
We got a bag full of clothes today from a friend in the ward and these cute boots were included. They are a bit big but Paige loved them and all the sparkle.
 Then Paige and I went on the walk in search of jack-o-lanterns.
The first picture I took her eyes were closed so I told them to open her eyes and this is what I got. :)
 I love that her hands are still small enough that she holds onto one finger.
 Here is one house that had lots of pumpkins and Paige said there was 24 pumpkins. Not sure where that number came from but still funny.
 We also made a Halloween treat today that we all enjoyed.
Activities done: 28
Activities until Halloween: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment