Friday, June 27, 2014

TGIFF

This week I decided to feature:
Derek, Amy, Charlotte, Juliette, and Emily
Derek has always been an amazing big brother. He is always easy to talk to and growing up he said that I was the pretty one of the family which always made me feel good about myself. He has always been athletic and was the example in our family to be into sports and we loved playing basketball together either inside or outside. He tells the best stories and is fun to hang out with. Derek married a pretty awesome girl. Amy is also so much fun to talk to and be with. She is funny and she is very much like a sister to me. I love doing anything with her especially zumba. :) Charlotte will always have a special place in my heart since she is the one that made me an aunt. She was always my little buddy when she was little. She has the cutest freckles and is all girl. Juliette is also lots of fun and silly and she is pretty good friends with Paige. Emily is just cute and has the cutest little smile and the cutest chub. I am so glad that I get to call them family!

No comments:

Post a Comment