Friday, June 20, 2014

TGIFF

I decided to do this week's feature on my family by marriage in honor of the Smith reunion that we are all attending right now.

William and Ruth Smith Family

I immediately felt welcome into this family. I always feel so much love when I am with them and they are all more than willing to give me a hug and visit with me. Meeting over 100 people can be overwhelming but in this family you feel a part of the family even though I have only know all of them for a short time. It is a blessing to be a part of this family and I am glad that my children all get to be surrounded by them. I wish that I would have gotten to meet Grandpa and Grandma Smith because they left a lasting legacy that will always be remembered. I am very proud to be a Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment