Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Paige's Quiet Book

 I finally finished the project I have been working on and it turned out so good! I decided that I would make a quiet book made out of felt for Paige for church. Thank goodness for the internet because that is where I got all the ideas and most of the templates for all of the pages.

Tie the Laces
Tic-Tac-Toe anyone?
Finger Puppet Farm
Pick Your Flavor of Ice Cream
Gather the Fruit/Veggies and put them in the Basket
Dress the Girl
Unzip the Mom Ladybug to find the Baby Ladybugs
Button the Flowers- (the top felt flower buttons onto the bottom felt flower)
 Potato Head- This one was really fun to make and I even made some of my own accessories to add to what the template had.
 I debated a lot on how to put this book together. I was looking online for ideas and one site suggested making a bag and not putting them together in a book so you can take one at a time out or if you have multiple kids that each one can have a page for themselves. I liked this idea so I decided to make a bag that was big enough for the quiet book pages along with other things to help entertain Paige and our future kids at church.
I thought about waiting until Christmas to give it to Paige but I am so excited for it so we will see if I can wait that long. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful! I wish I had one of those for Joseph for church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! I'm tempted to steal it.....would you mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not mind at all Judy. I stole pretty much all the ideas from the internet so go ahead. :)

      Delete