Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wikkie Walkie

In the Smith family they have this unique name for when the kids wear big t-shirts for their pajamas which is wikkie walkies. For me growing up we never had a name for it but I do remember, as I am sure many people do, wearing their dad's t-shirts to bed. I love that the Smiths have a name for it and last week we put Paige in one for the first time and she looks so cute in it. The other great bonus for us is that since Paige has started wearing wikkie walkies to bed she has slept through the night 7 out of 8 nights which is amazing. The longest streak she had before this was about 3 nights in a row. I am so glad that Nate thought of this and I don't know if it is just that she got too hot in footed pjs or what but we sure like her sleeping through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment