Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kent Cornucopia Fun Run

 On Saturday I got to run a 5k fun run with a girl in our ward and it was so much fun. On Thursday we had a practice run which was really fun and enjoyable so I knew that Saturday's run would be great. Two families from the ward were running in the race and some of the older people were running for time so that is why I was running with Anna to keep her company and run at her pace.

This was the start of the race- there was a lot of people running and pretty much the entire 3.1 miles there was a line of people.
The group from the ward that ran.

 Anna and I- it was great to run with her and isn't she the cutest little 8 year old. :) We had fun pushing each other and I kept her going and we got a really good time. I would totally run with her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment