Sunday, March 31, 2024

March Little Moments

This month flew by! I'm so grateful that we are getting more sun. We love spending time out in the yard, going on walks, and the girls love playing with friends outside. It's been a wonderful month and a wonderful transition into spring.

I love having my little sidekick with me throughout the day. We go on lots of walks. Occasionally we will go to the park and one afternoon we were the only ones on the playground and it was wonderful. She joins me on adventures with ladies from the ward. We read lots of book, she loves watching Super Simple Songs on Youtube while eating fruit snacks while I get some cleaning down, she is my grocery shopping partner, and just the cutest little girl to keep me company during the day.
These two love to take my phone and do photo shoots together. It's the one thing they can agree on to do together. :)
Baylor's school had a game night and we went for a short amount of time. She loved it and especially loved seeing some friends from her class.
I'm always busy with the youth since we do an activity every week. This month we did laser tag and filling eggs for the ward Easter egg hunt/party.
We also did an activity where we inviting grandmas in the ward and then the young women paired up with them and made them a piece of jewelry. Then one of the young women in charge asked them some really good questions about the gospel and staying strong and their experiences. It really was a beautiful night and made me miss my grandmas!
I got to go with the young women twice this month to do baptisms for the dead. One was for a stake women in white and another for a stake temple trip. One of the times I decided to be baptized with them since I haven't done that as a youth and it was a really good experience and then the second time was very memorable since the power had just gone out when we arrive so the girls go baptized in the dark with just some flashlights. 
What happens when you decide to eat marker. :)
I'm loving the spring flowers SO much in my yard!
Helping dad with some yard work.
We filled in our garden with some new dirt and it looks so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment