Friday, March 31, 2023

March's Little Moments

I truly live for and love the little moments in life that make life so joyful. I'm loving our spring weather and that we are starting to have days in the sun and being able to soak up those sun rays fills my soul. I love that we are starting to be able to go on outdoor adventures together as a family and I'm looking forward to all the ones we will go on this year. I love family time especially family time out in nature. I just love my little family so much!

Here's some fun little moments and highlights that happened in March.
We took advantage of one of the first warm days in March and went on a family walk/bike ride at the park. It such a glorious day even if we still were a little bundled up. Paige said last night that the next warm day we have that she wants to go ride her bike at the park again. It's ideal for the girls because it has a big circle that they can race around while Nate and I walk with the stroller with McCall.
Oh how I love those sweet faces!
Baylor scrapped her finger right before this picture but still wanted to be in it so we got the cutest little smile from McCall and the saddest little face from Baylor.
These spring flowers have filled me with such joy this month. Spring flowers to me are such a promise of warm weather and adventures ahead and new growth and such beauty in each flower.
McCall is such a great little eater and wants to eat whatever we are eating. She can be a little demanding and will give a squawk if you are not feeding her fast enough. We had mashed potatoes one evening and they were a hit! :)
Hot tub cuties! This was McCall's second time enjoying the hot tub and this time was much longer and she loved it! She loved splashing and grabbing and eating the rubber ducky.
I was organizing the cupboards in our bathrooms (I should have taken a before and after picture! They look SO much better!) and going through all the girl's hair clips and headbands because we had WAY too many. Paige and Baylor were helping a little bit and then it turned into the fanciest hairdo for Baylor.
McCall sat in the shopping cart for the first time this month! I have so much more space in the cart when I don't have the car seat.
I love holidays and I love to do little fun things to add excitement. For St. Patrick's Day we had a green dinner. We had tortellini soup that has spinach in it, green salad, green Jell-O, green rolls, and for dessert I made rice krispies with Lucky Charms. 
St. Patrick's Day was fun with the girls since we all had to be decked out in as much green as possible. It was a beautiful day so we ended up having a little photo shoot outside with Baylor and McCall. It was McCall's first time with grass and she wasn't too sure about the feel of it and it was so cute to watch.
Big sister was giving lots of love and little sister wasn't too sure about it. :)
I was making frosting for one of Paige's birthday celebrations and I made a whipped cream frosting and I let McCall have the container. It was so funny and cute to watch! She was eating and licking the container and sticking her head in it and got it everywhere.
We had to get a little table for our plant because we have a little girl that liked to crawl over to it and rip the leaves off. She now likes to crawl under and through the legs of the table. I have also been adding lots of spring flowers to my back yard and love it. Nate kept teasing me when I would bring home more flowers. They were $1.37 at Walmart so I jumped at the chance and now my backyard is filled with spring flowers and they will come back every year.
Baylor was able to go on another field trip with her preschool. Nate went with her this time and they had lots of fun together. It was a pretty cool place and maybe some time this summer I can take all of the girls.
Another warm day, we went and said hi to dad at his park and then had some fun walking through the trails, playing on the playground, soaking up the sun, and getting some cute pictures.
McCall's first time on the zip line and it was so cute to watch: Baylor's huge grin and tight grip on her sister, McCall's wispy hair blowing in the wind, and McCall's little smile that I would catch glimpse of as she zoomed past me.
McCall loved the swing!
Baylor loved being able to swing with her little sister and it was SO cute to watch. Baylor had McCall laughing and giggling and they both love it.
Baylor found a little woolly bear caterpillar to carry around on our walk and found the perfect place to put it in the woods.
Getting both to smile and look at the camera at the same time was just not working but they are sure cute!
I LOVE being their mom!
We had a big family celebration for Nona's birthday and it was a fun evening with family!
Paige is doing track this year. She is excited about it and loves the extra time with her friends. It is fun seeing her cheer on teammates, learn new skills, and being active. It will be fun to watch her grow and learn throughout the season.
She had her first meet this last Wednesday and was SUPER nervous for it. She did great and was involved and had fun with friends and competing. She did the softball throw and the 600.
The majority of the meets, Brett's school is also competing which will be fun. It was fun to cheer him on and Baylor and Eliza had lots of fun together.
The 600! It was fun to watch her do a long distance race and brought back lots of memories for me. I loved watching her run and seeing her push herself.
Big sister's little cheerleaders!
March was such a fun month!

No comments:

Post a Comment