Friday, September 9, 2022

5th Grade

How in the world is she in 5th grade!?! She is quite extraordinary and I'm so grateful that I get a front row seat in watching her grow into the most incredible young lady.

Here is all about Paige as a 5th grader:
Favorite Colors: Teal, Lavender, Yellow, & Coral
Favorite Food: Fettucine Alfredo & Chicken Noodle Soup
Favorite Treat: Brownie
Favorite Thing We Did This Summer: Have a Baby Sister & Going to the Beach
One Thing I Love: My Family & Blankies
What I Want To Be When I Grow Up: Preschool Teacher
I LOVE these pictures with the hat. They turned out so cute!!!
Paige was supposed to start school on August 25th but due to a teacher strike they started two weeks late and their official start date became September 8th. We'll see how it affects the end of the year and I'm sad that our summer will be cut into but I'm excited for Paige in this new school year. It's always an exciting time of new learning, new growth, and this year she has a brand new teacher. I hope this year goes better than last and I was really worried about how the first day would go with all the anxiety from last year. The summer was a much needed break and I feel that we have a new girl on our hands that is so brave. There were a few tears as I dropped her off at school but overall it went much better than I expected it to. Afterwards she was all smiles and loved her first day back. She is excited to be back with friends, learn new things, and is extra excited that she gets to do orchestra this year. Baylor also happened to start preschool on the same day and my next post will be all about her new school year. I'm so excited to see the growth in both of them and I'm extra grateful for McCall to keep me company when they are both gone. I love all three of my girls so much!!!
Here's to a new year Paige! I love you so much and I know your teacher will love you. You will do great things this year and I'm excited to be along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment