Thursday, September 5, 2019

10 Years

Today we celebrate 10 years of marriage! I can't believe that number is even right. I don't feel like it has been 10 years but then again I don't really remember what it is like to not have Nate in my life. I love the song by Brad Paisley called "Then." It talks about moments in life where you think you love someone like when you got married and then you go through life together, have children together, have joys and sorrows together and you realize how much your love has grown over the years. In the chorus it says, "Now you're my whole life, now you're my whole world, I can't believe the way I feel about you.....We've come so far since that day, I thought I loved you then." The moments that take your breath away to the moments that have brought tears and sorrows, Nate has been there for me and with me. I couldn't have asked for a better husband or a better father to my children. I heart you Nate! 
September 5, 2009- one of the best days of my life and I know the best decision I ever made is marrying Nate.
 Our lives have been made more joyful and sweet because of all the friends and especially family that have always been there to support and love us.
As I was going through 10 years worth of pictures, I was flooded with memories and so much love. We have been through so many things and have gone on so many adventures together.
 The two greatest things ever to be a part of our lives- Paige and Baylor.
 I love the couple and the family we have become.
Happy 10 years to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment