Thursday, August 29, 2019

2nd Grade

Another school year has started and I have a 2nd grader! Paige is excited to be at the same school this year so that she already knows people and is familiar with the school and staff. She is most excited about seeing her friends again and excited to make new friends. She has an awesome teacher and her first grader teacher already told her teacher for this year that she was jealous that she has Paige and wishes she could have Paige again. I know you will do amazing things this year Paige!

Here are things about Paige as a 2nd grader:
 Favorite Color: Teal, Purple, Orange, Lime Green.... I like all the colors
Favorite Food: Chicken Crescents
Favorite Treat: Candy and Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
Favorite Thing We Did This Summer: Family Reunion in McCall, ID and play dates with Addison
One Thing That I Love: Baylor and my blankies
What I Want To Be When I Grow Up: Art Teacher

We did our annual back to school photo shoot this past weekend with all of Paige's new school clothes. She is growing up so fast and truly is the most beautiful little girl on the inside and out.
 Her P.E. outfit :)
 Baylor joined in on a few of the pictures. Most of the time she kept Pops busy pushing her around in the kayak, wagon, and stroller.
She was all smiles for the chocolate kiss from Nona.
Today was the first day! Paige was super excited and a little nervous. She got everything ready for her big day the night before and Nate gave her a father's blessing. She is ready for 2nd grade! This morning in the car she was a little nervous and had some tears right before we left but I gave her a hug and told her how brave she was and how she gets to see her friends and that her teacher will be amazing and love her. She was good by the time we got to school and there was a red carpet and noise makers to greet us as we walked into the school. I took her to her classroom and she found her seat and was all smiles as we said our goodbyes.
Once we got back in the car, Baylor pointed at Paige's seat and said, "Where's P?" She is going to miss her big sister and so am I. She is such an amazing helper and big sister. I know she will love school and do awesome this year but it is still hard for me to see her growing up so fast and not be with me all the time.
I love you with all my heart Paige! Have a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment