Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Happiness

 I am loving this beautiful, sunny weather that we have enjoyed this past weekend. I love being outside with my girls and watching them love and explore the beautiful world that we live in.

Baylor loves to pick flowers. It is so cute watching her "smell" flowers and put them up to her nose.
While Paige was at school on Friday, we enjoyed being outside with Baylor which led to a little photo shoot because how can so much cuteness not be documented. She has so many faces and her little personality makes me so happy. I love this stage of life with Baylor. She is so curious about the world around her and absolutely loves being outside.
I am grateful for this time that my girls get to spend with their grandparents. They are so loved and lucky to have so much family that loves them.
When Paige got home from school it was more outside time and the bubble machine came out again and Nate got some great shots while I was in making dinner.
 Saturday was another gorgeous day so we went to Lake Wilderness with Dale and Margaret. It was a perfect way to spend part of the day. I loved being outside with family and exploring.
I love the bond that these two have. These have so much fun together and are always following each other around and laughing with each other. I waited a long time to see Paige as a sister and seeing them together makes my heart burst and makes all the tears and years of waiting worth it.
 A lot of people hide painted rocks at Lake Wilderness and Paige loved searching all over for them. She kept a few and hid some in new places for other people to find.
 A little break from walking to read a few books.
 It was warm enough day that Paige and Baylor got to dip their feet in the lake. They both loved it and I can't wait until summer. I am sure we will be over to the lake very often.
 I was able to get all of Baylor's hair in pigtails for church on Sunday. It was SO cute! She looked more like a little toddler with it and every time I looked at her I was overwhelmed with how cute she is. She slept on me during the second hour of church which hasn't happened in a long time and I loved it. I kept looking at her little sleeping face and I was filled with such gratitude. I am so incredibly grateful that IVF worked for me and I have this sweet little girl because of modern technology. 
We ended our perfect, sunny weekend with a hot dog roast and smores for dessert.
What a great weekend filled with lots of sun and outside time and love of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment