Monday, September 19, 2016

Letter S

 There are so many fun ideas for the letter S. I came up with quite a few ideas but it being Paige's first week of preschool she was pretty tired once she got home from school. Sometimes it was hard for her to finish a craft because she got tired. I think once she gets used to going to school it will all be good. I decided to finish up the alphabet even though she is going to preschool and it will give her something to do when she gets home from school. Here is what she did last week for her letter S.

Paper plate snowman
Seahorse- I cut out one of the triangles and she traced the rest for me to cut out and then she added the glitter glue to give it some sparkle.
 S snake
 Painted some starfish
 She made a star necklace. She saw one of the characters on Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood have a star necklace that she made and Paige wanted to make one for herself. In the show Daniel was sad that he didn't have a star necklace and Paige said that when she goes to see Daniel Tiger that she will make him a star necklace and give it to him so he has one. I have one sweet girl on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment