Monday, July 18, 2016

Letter L

 We had lots of fun for the letter L. There were so many fun ideas that I found and we did as many as we could. 

We started the week off by doing a laundry line. She loves designing the clothes and when she showed me when she was done she said she wished she had pants like that.
She also painted this L lamp.
 Tuesday she made this ladybug.
 And we read a book about 10 little ladybugs.
 Wednesday she made a Lion Paige. She loved this one and I think she makes one cute lion.
 Thursday was the day Paige was most excited about. Last week she helped me make an invitation for a lunch and lemonade party with Nona and Brett. They came over and first they played with little people- we have quite the collection. Then they each made their own lemonade.
 Then they painted with lemons and limes.
 We all then had some lunch and they played some more. It was a fun little party to celebrate the letter L and just to have some fun with family.

Thursday evening Paige and I went over the playground at the school and gathered leaves. She loves collecting things around her- flowers, rocks, leaves, anything she thinks is cute or pretty. Then Friday she did this paper which has leaf rubbings and then she glued some of the leaves we gathered onto the letter L.
 Then Sunday she made this L llama. She loved making things her own. I asked her about the red coming out of the llama's mouth and she said it was a really long tongue. Also she is getting really good at drawing flowers. I love my little artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment