Sunday, May 3, 2015

Update

 Paige is growing up too fast but I enjoy every moment with her. The past couple weeks she went to the dentist for the first time which was pretty traumatic and then this past week the doctor for her 3 year check up. She did much better this year compared to last. She is a busy girl who loves to play with barbies, dolls, and has loved playing outside with all the sunshine we have been having. Another this she does occasionally is that she knows how to get on Youtube all by herself and scroll down to pick a song or video to watch. It amazes me how smart little kids are on technology these days.
Yesterday was a beautiful spring day and Nate took some amazing photos of a butterfly. I love butterflies and I love lilacs so I love these pictures.
 Paige has now found new friends. Our next door neighbors have two kids- the girl is a little younger than Paige and the boy is about 5. She has seen them playing outside before but has been too shy to go out there. About a week ago she went down there with Papa and got to be comfortable with them and now loves playing with them. Yesterday she spent about 3 hours with them just exploring and riding bikes. She loves being out there with them on her own and just having fun. She even cried yesterday when they had to leave. I love seeing her play with the neighbors because my best friend was also my next door neighbor and we played for hours on end outside exploring and just having fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment