Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mother's Day and My Sweet Girl

 I had a great Mother's Day! It was a relaxing morning with a free pedicure from the most amazing little girl. We had a wonderful dinner after church. It was nice and relaxing and fun to be with family.
I am so grateful for Paige. She is the best little girl ever! She is so much fun and is so silly. She loves to help me and she is my little sidekick. I am one lucky momma and I love her so much!

She helped me make rolls the other day and she had LOVED playing in the flour. She would draw and swirl the flour around and then sprinkle the flour all over her legs.
 Some messes are just so much fun!
 When we were celebrating Mother's Day, Paige wanted to be a part of the fun too since according to her she is a mommy too. She is a mommy to her two baby dolls that she loves. 
Here she is being a doctor and making her baby feel better. She loves watching Doc McStuffins and now she will have one of stuffed animal puppies "scratch" you so that she can fix you up.
 She will be a great big sister one day.
In the past month or two Paige has changed to where she doesn't take naps anymore so her falling asleep in the car or on our laps happens more than it ever did when she took naps. I love seeing her sleeping. She looks like a little angel. I love my little girl so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment