Thursday, November 20, 2014

Grandpa Walker

Today heaven gained an amazing man- my Grandpa Walker. It is good that he won't be in any pain anymore and he is in a perfect place where he will patiently wait for Grandma to be by his side again. I love my Grandpa so much. He is such an amazing example! He has such a strong testimony of the gospel and showed all his family and friends that he loved the gospel through his example. He is such an amazing example of hard work and dedication. Most of my memories with my grandpa have to do with cows. There are many memories that I love and cherish like herding the cows down the snow covered roads, branding, riding in the truck with grandpa to feed the cows, and riding on the four wheeler with him to check the water. He is such a loving grandpa who would always give me a hug and loved it when I brought him sweets. There was always ice cream at my grandma and grandpa's house and my grandpa would always have a bowl with the rest of the kids. Grandpa and Grandma were always supportive of all of their grand kids and I know that Grandpa loved each and every one of his children, grand children, and great-grandchildren. We will all miss him very much and I am grateful that I have another guardian angel in heaven watching over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment