Thursday, November 20, 2014

A day with Paige

 It has been pretty cold here and yesterday we finally had a warmer day so we went to the park. It was cloudy and jacket weather but still nice. It was awesome because nobody was at the park. So first we fed the ducks some bread.

The ducks were not scared of use at all. They were walking in between my legs and would get as close as possible.
 Then some fun at the park with our little cutie.
 Then after we ate some lunch Paige and I made a turkey. I traced her foot for the body of the turkey and I let her color it brown. I glued on the nose and then I had Paige draw on the eyes. Then I traced her hands for the turkey's feathers. It turned out cute and Paige loves to do crafts.
 Paige hung it up on the fridge and picked out all the yellow letters to keep him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment