Friday, August 29, 2014

TGIFF

This week's feature is:
Aaron, Rachel, Corgan, Lily, Blake, Cade, Oneil, and Carly
Aaron and Rachel are pretty cool people. They are fun to hang around with and always have something to say that will make you laugh. Corgan is a great example to all his siblings and younger cousins. He is athletic and is fun to watch football with. Lily is such a fun girl and she was one of the only girls that I got to see when Nate and I first got married and it is always to do the girl stuff with her. Blake and Cade are both active boys who are fun to play games with and they are both so funny and have so much energy. Oneil likes to play by himself but Paige loves to follow him around and see what he is doing. He is a happy little guy. Carly is a very cute and happy baby who I am sure is spoiled or according to my mom just loved lots. They are all amazing people and I am so glad I get to call them family.

No comments:

Post a Comment