Friday, August 15, 2014

TGIFF

 Growing up I had an amazing group of friends and so here is another amazing friend that I would like to feature this week.

Steph Follet
I have been friends with Steph since elementary school. We have done so much together. We've stayed at each others houses and had many parties growing up. In high school we were pretty close because we did cross country, track, and drama together. She is witty and fun to be around. She is easy to talk to and I know she will go far in life. I am grateful for her friendship.
I am so grateful for the group of friends that I had growing up. They have helped shaped me into the person that I am today. We had some of the best times together and I have many memories that I am grateful for and will cherish forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment