Friday, August 22, 2014

TGIFF plus she came to visit me!

I decided to feature a great friend this week and it was awesome because this week she came to visit me in Washington.

My feature this week is:
Jordyn Whiting
I have had a great group of friends since elementary school and she was part of this group. She is very smart and caring and is super easy to just visit with. Growing up she always had fun birthday parties that were always fun to be a part of. In high school we did cross country, drama, and track together. We have lots of fun times together and I have many memories with her that I will always remember. 

It was so awesome to have one of my friends from Idaho come and visit me in Washington. Jordyn had a doctor's appointment in Seattle so she came and stayed at our house. We got her from the airport and we kayaked on the lake in the evening. It was nice to just talk and catch up on life and talk about random things and enjoy the stillness of the lake.

Then the next morning we got up and headed to Seattle. She went to her doctor's appointment while Nate, Paige, and I went to the Goodwill and to a park. Then we headed to lunch at Dick's and we got to show Jordyn some fun, random things in Seattle. She had already seen the most famous stuff in Seattle so we thought outside of the box of what to show her.

Like the troll under the bridge.
Then we went to the Ballard Locks. It was awesome that salmon were running through the ladder.
 Then we watched a few boats go through the locks system and Paige loved waving to all the people.
 Then we headed to Discovery Park and just talked and listened to the waves. Paige loved playing in the sand. It was a fun day and I hope Jordyn had as much fun as I did and I am so glad that she came to visit us.

No comments:

Post a Comment