Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Little Girl

Words cannot express how much I love this little girl. I love her teethy grin, her chubby cheeks, her wispy hair, and everything about her. I love how much she loves her daddy and her papa and her nona and how she interacts and plays with them. I love that she copies everything we do because I can see how much she is learning. I love how she points at her eyes, ear, nose, mouth, teeth, cheeks, hair, toes, hands, and belly button when we ask her where they are. I love that she loves animals and gets so excited whenever she sees them and tries to coax them to her by clicking her tongue and "feeding" them rocks. I love that she recognizes everyday things and is starting to say words that make sense. I love that she loves playing with her cousins and knows who they are when we point to their picture. She is turning into a little toddler and I am sad that my baby girl is growing up but I am also excited for every new day and what she will do that puts a smile on my face. She brings me so much joy and I can't imagine my life without her. I love you Paige Canova Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment