Sunday, June 9, 2013

Meridian Mini-Marathon

 Last Saturday Peyton, Scott, Nate, and I all ran in the annual Meridian Mini-Marathon. It is quite the tradition in the Smith/Hanis households and I was excited to run in it for the first time this year. It gave me great motivation to start running again at least a little bit more than I was before. It was so much fun and I my only goal was to beat Nate and I accomplished that goal. :)

Ready to race
Peyton finishing strong- he even beat his dad and uncle. :)
 My kind of reward for finishing a race- an otter pop!
 Close up of the some of the finishers- can you find all four of us?
 Paige enjoyed being outside and now loves to put my head band on whenever she finds it.
 Peyton got second place in his age group!
 I got second place for the adult women. It was fun to have ribbons together with Peyton.

No comments:

Post a Comment