Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Twenty-Eight

Happy Birthday Nate! I love you so much! I will always love you for eternity and am grateful that you found me. You have made my life better and you are the best husband a girl can ask for. You are such an amazing daddy to Paige. She is one lucky little girl! I am so glad you were born twenty-eight years ago and are the man that you are today.

The first picture was taken about ten years ago and all the pictures were taken in the same spot. A lot has happened to Nate in the past 10 years: First pictures-2003 (graduated from high school), went on a mission, Second picture-2007 (after he broke his face), Third picture- 2008 (right before going to BYU-Idaho), got married, Fourth picture- 2012 (right before Paige was born), Fifth picture- 2012 (right after family reunion), and Sixth picture-2013 (starting his internship and final semester at BYU-Idaho). 

No comments:

Post a Comment