Monday, May 14, 2012

Blessing Day

Paige was blessed on the 29th of April. We went down to Firth to have her blessed in the ward I grew up in. I sewed on some snaps on the back of Paige's dress the night before to be sure it fit well for her big day. I don't think she liked the dress too much- way too much fabric for her liking. Nate was nervous about giving the blessing but he did such a nice job. I was impressed at how well he did even with Paige crying through most of it. I ended up almost laughing through most of it because she was crying. I didn't expect that from her since she hardly ever cries unless she is hungry. She must not have been too sure about what was all going on. It was a very nice day and we enjoyed spending time with family especially with Nate's parents who came down for the weekend to be here for the blessing.

1 comment: