Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

 Last weekend we went to Firth to enjoy the weekend with family and be home for Mother's Day so we could talk to my missionary brother. Saturday was a beautiful day and Juliette and Charlotte enjoyed some fun in the water. Juliette was soaked and it was so fun to watch her and see what she did with the water.

 Nate and I also went along the banks and got a handful of asparagus to enjoy.
 Sunday we went to Derek and Amy's to have a early celebration for Derek's birthday and also they have better internet than my parents so we could skype Karlton. 

Charlotte loves Paige and loves to point out that they are cousins.
 Nate and I got to see our favorite cat.
 We found out that Paige really doesn't like to be put in strollers or at least strollers that are meant for dolls.
For those that don't have facebook- here are some pictures of my cute smiley baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment