Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

This hat has been at my Grandma Walker's house since I can remember. Nate decided to try it on and of course I had to pull out the camera.
 Paige even seemed to liked it.
 On Sunday we had a Walker family dinner to celebrate the birthdays in May and we took some four generation pictures.
 Then on Memorial Day we went and visited the graves of my great grandparents. Here's Paige all ready to go out and enjoy the day.
 It was a pretty windy day and Paige got to wear this jacket for the first time. She looks so cute in it!
 We first went to my great grandparents graves on my Walker side in Rigby but I didn't have batteries for my camera but here is the pictures of the graves of my great grandparents on my Peterson side.
 We then went and hiked around one of the Menan Buttes near one of the cemeteries. 
 Then on Tuesday, Paige got her two month shots. She did pretty well considering that she was hungry and already kind of mad. The first immunization was liquid form and she gobbled that one up. I made Nate hold down her legs for the shots. I had to look away. It is so hard for me to watch her be in pain but I know that the shots are for her good. She was happy once she got fed and I had to take some pictures of her cute, chubby legs with the band aids on them. 
 Paige loves to stand. Today Nate got her to stand up leaning against the couch. She thinks she is such a big girl and she is growing up so fast.
 Dad was there to catch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment