Thursday, October 8, 2026

Day in the Life

There is a trend on social media where people send a pictures to each other every hour of their day to see what a day in their life looks like. Nate was joking with me that he doesn't actually know what I do all day, so we decided to try out the trend. So here is what the average Tuesday looks like in the Smith household. I tried to text about each hour and then Nate would send me his picture.

5:30-6:30 am: I get up at 5:15 to make Paige breakfast and then Nate takes her to seminary and then to work at 6 am.
6:30-7:30 am: I usually try to go back to sleep for an hour once they leave, but today I was trying to catch up on my scripture study and took advantage of the quiet hour I had before the other two girls got up and Nate was fueling his truck and getting ready to go out for the day.
7:30-8:30 am: I make Baylor, McCall, and myself breakfast and then I do a 20-30 minute workout. Nate was getting his mower ready for the day because he had to mow a lot of the parks today.
8:30-9:30 am: I took Baylor to school and Nate was mowing.
9:30-10:30 am: I cleaned the kitchen and got the house picked up and did preschool with McCall and Nate was still mowing.
10:30-11:30 am: Nate was still mowing and I was working on trunk or treat prep and McCall was playing with Legos and puzzles.
11:30 am -12:30 pm: Lunch time for both of us.
12:30-1:30 pm: I went to my Inklings group where we talk about conference talks (I do this every Tuesday) and Nate was still mowing and saw this huge toad in the pond.
1:30-2:30 pm: I was picking up Paige from school and Nate was on the gater at his shop doing work.
2:30-3:30 pm: I was doing some more trunk or treat with the hour I had after I picked up Paige and before I had to go get Baylor and Nate was working and looking at his computer before he was done for the day.
3:30-4:30 pm: McCall loves to join me to pick up Baylor from school and Nate got home from work.
4:30-5:30 pm: I made dinner and Nate ran to the store with McCall to get something that I needed for dinner.
5:30-6:30 pm: I got the kitchen cleaned up from dinner and went outside with the girls and Nate stayed in and cleaned up some things and listed things to sell.
6:30-7:30 pm: I was outside with Celina while the kids played out on the street and rode bikes and then we were all together watching some TV and getting ready for bed.
8:30-9:30 pm: We got the girls to bed, then Nate and I watched On Patrol Live for an hour, and then we went to bed at 9:30.
Just a normal day, but no one else I would rather do life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment