Thursday, February 29, 2024

February Little Moments

I love scrolling through my phone at the end of a month and see all the little moments and snapshots of daily life that I have. They truly are what make life sweet.

They are moments like these: Paige including McCall on a cookie making session.
Or some flowers popping up to keep my hope of spring and warmer days ahead.
Or the fact that now we have multiple receipts with smiley faces drawn on them from Lee from Costco. He's a bit famous in these parts.
I had my first ladies group gathering this month. It is something that I thought of the end of last year where I just craved some time with friends during the day. So a group of us from church are getting together once a month to do something fun and this month we each got to paint and create this cute Valentine's craft. I love how we all had the same template to look at and then we each created our own and made them our own.
Wednesday evenings are spent with this amazing group of young women and this activity was a Galentine's and a celebration of friendship type of love with writing some cards, love language quiz, making our own chocolate covered strawberries, and just spending some fun time together.
Another sweet moment of a cute baby that looks so tiny in the tub.
Or sweet selfies that end up on my phone.
Or silly moments like this one-she was crawling through the box over and over and then took a moment of rest inside it which allowed me to get this snapshot.
Or silly moments before bed where sisters are having fun together.
This girl loves to draw and we are trying to teach that drawing only happens on paper, but I often find drawings on her hands, the floor, on the walls, and all sorts of other places. I guess that's what happens when you live in a crafty house that there are all sorts of crayons, markers, and pens accessible for drawing.
Another sweet thing that happens every week is family home evening with Nona and Pops. We take turns with all the different assignments and switch whose house we are at. Nona taught a great lesson this week and we talked about things we delight in and drew a pictures of it and Paige drew this sweet picture of our family. 
This week Nate is gone to resource management school so it's just the girls and I. We miss dad so much!!! (A goodnight picture for him from Paige and Baylor.)

Now onto March, a new month to love, learn, grow, and make more memories together.

No comments:

Post a Comment